This film was produced by our local Emmy Award winning filmmaker Andrew Warren of Starry Eyed Creative.
The Big Thompson Watershed Coalition’s end-of-year goal is to raise an additional $5,000!
This month, two amazing corporate partners are providing an opportunity to increase all donations made.
Follow these links for more information:
- Colorado Gives Day by Tuesday, 12/10/2019 for a matching gift or
- Patagonia Action Works by 12/31/2019 for a 100% matching gift to BTWC.
The Big Thompson is Calling, will you answer?
The Big Thompson Watershed Coalition (BTWC) formed as a 501(c)3 to help private and public landowners collaborate recovery efforts after the 2013 state-declared flooding emergency. Today, we continue to build a bright future in northern Colorado by working with dedicated partnerships in multiple sectors to reduce risks to the health and integrity of this river system and as well as the wild and human communities that depend on it.
This single network of waterways:
- Supplies 800,000 downstream water users across 32 communities;
- Provides the livelihoods and well-being of nearly 100,000 people in the watershed;
- Welcomes 4+ million annual visitors and their recreation-based economy;
- Supports residential, municipal, business, industrial, agricultural, and ecological water needs.